When you first launch Lychee Slicer, you will have to choose a first default printer, select the brand, and then the model. You can use the search field too. It will assign a default resin profile automatically.
If you want to add another printer later or a new resin profile, you must first access the printer/resin manager windows.
You can access it using 3 methods:
- File menu >> Preferences >> Printers and Resin.
- Click on the printer or resin profile name in the lower-left corner.
- In the export workspace, click on the printer or resin profile name in the export options.
Once open, you can click on one of the add buttons in the printer section to add a new one.
If you click on “Add New Resin,” you will have multiple options:
- Add a resin from the resin community profiles.
- Import From File from a backup, a sliced file (not available with all formats), or a cfg file.
- Add New Resin lets you create a new profile from scratch
- You can also duplicate an existing resin profile. Open any resin profile and use the duplicate button in the top left corner.