The object list is located in all three workspaces on the viewport’s left on top of the toolbar.
Access all the information about the models:
- Object thumbnail.
- The number of vertices, polygons, and holes.
- Display a warning if the model has a defect.
- Ram usage.
Manage the objects in the scene:
- Rename an object, double click to edit.
- Change the visibility.
- Access the Object Notes.
- Toggle the Hollowing 2D on/off.
- Change the object order.
Click on the button labeled Objects to open the list, then click on the triangle on the right to expand the information for each model listed.
- Use the gear icon in the bottom right corner to sort the models by name or import order automatically. You can’t reorder the object manually.
- Click and drag on the eye icon to quickly change the visibility of multiple. Doesn’t work with a tablet, only a mouse.